Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My small library makeover

Small Library

With growing kids there is always a need for more room for toys, books, clothes etc. I love arranging, re-arranging things at my home, but arranging my sons books is always frustrating. I keep them in some fashion, after a while they are just thrown here and there. Besides there is constant fight library space, books among my sons.
This was how the kids library looked. It's usually worse than this.
Small Library



I was looking for cheap and best deals online for bookshelves so that my younger one could easily reach them, take care of it himself.
One option was from Urban Ladder(BOEBERG BOOKSHELF) and another one from PepperFry( McAnna Storage Shelf, MollyCoddle).  I could not go for the Urban Ladder one, not yet since it did not get along with old computer table in the same room and for me to purchase it, first I had to dispose this computer table.
Since the necessity was urgent I bought these storage shelves from PF. They came disassembled in four packs. It was easy to assemble as it comes with instruction and people who have drill gun can easily do it themselves. However the PF carpenters will also do it for you in case you are not comfortable with it. These come in different vibrant colors perfect for Kids room, also you can have many options like closed, open, and different shapes and sizes. I bought four of them, 2 open ones and two with doors. Since they were of the same size I could arrange them in vertical fashion. These are made from MDF and easy on pockets.



By having two separate small libraries, I can entrust them the work of arranging the books for their personal libraries. This reduces my work and headache.

Small Library





6 comments:

  1. Very nice! this looks really interesting. You did great job dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look cool and so the cute photograph there :-)
    Good Collection of books they have..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for visiting and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nattu sakaraiNattu Sakarai is organic and it is naturally produced by boiling sugar cane juice in a particular consistency.

    In India it is very difficult for the consumer to buy pure honey as it is being adulterated in some way or other as everyone in this market us here to make profit.

    Peanut oil is cholesterol free, which is one of the major factors contributing to complicated heart conditions such as atherosclerosis. Since groundnut oil price is used in many different ways..

    Since ages, we have seen our parents and grandparents talk about the benefits of having desi cow gheein our meals on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete